Website

Website

Postby brhood on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Hi all,

Im going to be making a start on cleaning up the website over the next month or so and wanted to gauge from everyone any new functionality, features, additions, changes etc they would like to see made to the site. Just post in this thread and Ill look into the feasibility of all suggestions.

Ill be going in and cleaning up all the old and outdated news etc, creating some new banners and tiding up the navigation and formatting of text so we have some continuity and ease of use. I also think it would be a good idea to remove the "Splash" page (at present, the Blue Lake Cup image we have to click to get into the site proper). In my mind, it really only serves as another thing to click to get to the actual site information and hence unnecessary. By removing it, anyone going to http://www.mgcatc.com from Google.com or typing the address into their browser would arrive directly at the main site. If anyone objects and would like to see it remain, let me know. If it does stay I can create some new graphics and have them change depending on the time of year so at least the page has relevant info.

Cheers
Ben
brhood
Site Admin

Re: Website

Postby apollo13 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:24 pm

hi ben just a suggestion

i would like to see a way back to the main site from the forum because i can't click back unless i re-enter the site's adress in explorer

could you make a link to a graphic to click on that would do that?
apollo13

Postby brhood on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:17 pm

Benno,

You will now find the "mcgatc.com" in the header of the forum will take you back to the main site.

Cheers
Hoody
brhood
Site Admin

Postby apollo13 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:18 pm

wicked, cheers ben :D
apollo13

Postby Cobalt on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:14 pm

You've got the website looking great Ben, well done.
Cobalt

Postby apollo13 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Cobalt wrote:You've got the website looking great Ben, well done.

agreed. nice work :D
apollo13

Return to Club Newsletters & Announcements