Summer Series Teams Announced

Summer Series Teams Announced

Postby Cobalt on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Cobalt

Re: Summer Series Teams Announced

Postby S.Noonan on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:57 am

It should also be noted that there has been some upset people regarding the teams issue, I dont think we have the right to force people to compete in teams when certain people where allowed to select there teams, I for one will be competing on my own, im sorry if this offends anyone and i mean no ill will towards mcdonalds but as the handicapper It is fair if i dont compete for anybody.
S.Noonan
Site Admin

Postby S.Noonan on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:48 pm

Sorry for the double post but after some feedback I am more then willing to support anybody who does not wish to participate in the team scheme, whatever the answer might be.
S.Noonan
Site Admin

Postby TMK on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:18 pm

S.Noonan wrote:It should also be noted that there has been some upset people regarding the teams issue, I dont think we have the right to force people to compete in teams when certain people where allowed to select there teams, I for one will be competing on my own, im sorry if this offends anyone and i mean no ill will towards mcdonalds but as the handicapper It is fair if i dont compete for anybody.

Fair enough Scotty, I dont expect anyone to compete for "us" but it adds a certain element to the race that we have never experienced and we get a bit of an extra mention in the media for us and at the end of it all there is $400 to split whatever way you like.
TMK

Return to Club Newsletters & Announcements